Is free internet ever conceivabl...

« Older   Newer »

Group
    Administrator

Status
    [h3]Is free internet ever conceivable?[/h3]
    The FCC Lifeline program might offer free or extremely inexpensive internet service. To determine your program eligibility and to apply, visit the Lifeline Support website. You can also look at our in-depth examination of government initiatives for free and inexpensive internet access.
    [h3]Which coin can be mined profitably?[/h3]
    10 BEST Cryptocurrencies to GPU Mine [Most Lucrative]
    Comparison of the Best Coins for Mining.
    First is Vertcoin. Second is Bitcoin. Third) Monero. Ravencoin (#4). Number 5) Haven Protocol (XHV) Number Six Ethereum Classic (ETC) Seventh: Bitcoin Gold. More things...
    [h3]Is it possible to monitor a phone only by its number?[/h3]
    You can follow the travel history of the person you are following in addition to learning their current position. You may now track someone without going to a mobile network provider. Instead, you can use a cell phone tracking tool to follow a cell phone's position by its number.
    [h3]When you mine 1 Bitcoin, what happens?[/h3]
    In a technical sense, mining 1 Bitcoin is impossible, especially if you work alone. However, if you mine in a pool, your payouts will often be in satoshis, which are little amounts of the bitcoin coin that, after a certain amount of mining, might equal one bitcoin.
    [h3]Whatsminers consume how much power?[/h3]
    The MicroBT Model Whatsminer M20S mines the SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 68Th/s while consuming only 3360W of electricity.
    [h3]How can I stop people from tracking my phone?[/h3]
    Turning "Airplane Mode" on is the simplest way to accomplish this. Your mobile radio and the built-in Wi-Fi in your phone are both turned off so that none of them can connect to their respective networks. Both iPhones and Android smartphones include an aircraft mode setting that can be activated by going to "Settings" and selecting "Airplane mode."
    [h3]Can anyone find out my personal IP address?[/h3]
    As long as it isn't employed for illegal purposes, it is lawful to trace your IP address. Your IP address and other personal information are collected by the websites you visit, the apps you use, and even your ISP. Individual users can readily track your IP address, though.
    [h3]Can I mine crypto without a GPU?[/h3]
    For no other reason than the fact that they were more effective than their immediate competitors, graphics processing units (GPUs) have been utilized in the mining process for years. Today's very effective application-specific integrated circuits have rendered GPUs obsolete in the crypto mining industry (ASICs).
    [h3]Can my laptop mine cryptocurrency?[/h3]
    While enormous warehouses of sophisticated mining equipment are now required to mine Bitcoin, you can still create smaller cryptos like Shiba Inu using the CPU or GPU of your personal computer.
    Whatsminer M31S+
    [h3]Why am I able to see a covert Wi-Fi network?[/h3]
    This merely indicates that your computer detects a WiFi broadcast without an SSID. The first thing your connection wizard will ask for if you try to use it is the SSID, which you would input.

0 replies since 27/2/2023, 18:24   4 views